Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Simon Townsley Ltd’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Flat 7, 63-67 Rosoman St London EC1R 0HY. The company is registered in England, with number 05401420. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third-parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials taken from this website, where permitted, is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by Simon Townsley Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and all the images. Reproduction is prohibited without explicit written permission from Simon Townsley Ltd.
- You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to simontownsley.com (the Website) or any services provided via, or in relation to, the Website. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
(a) Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Website or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
(b) Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.